Partners at Hemmingways International Business Consultants
HIBC’s founding partners are entrepreneurial senior managers and consultants. Our experience spans several business sectors, a wide range of management expertise and a few decades.
- Business sectors: telecoms; software; applications; IT; travel systems, hotels.
- Expertise: business strategy; market strategy; marketing; product portfolio; commercial operations; change; market entry; turn-around.
- Outside work: Keith is a knowledge junkie and technophile, F1 nut, foodie and wine collector. He speaks passable Japanese and French and enjoys travel.
- Business sectors: telecoms; software & IT; B2B services; primary industries
- Expertise: restructuring; business start-up; recovery & turn-around; business exit and disposal; employee incentives, share & pension schemes.
- Outside work: Michael enjoys travel and has visited every continent (including Antarctica). He writes travel blogs and has written the “odd” novel or two.
- Business sectors: telecommunications; mining ;energy real estate; nutriceuticals food and nutrition
- Expertise: business development; project funding.
- Outside work: A humanitarian , consummate social networker, party organiser:and world traveler.